The Past ~ From Humble Beginnings ~ A Mission Church
- June 4, 1957 The Village of Tequesta receives its Charter.
The nearest Catholic churches are in Stuart and Rivera Beach.
- December 8, 1957 Jupiter Catholic Mission Church celebrates their first Mass at the Civic Center.
- May 21, 1962 Tequesta annexes 15 acres, west side of US Hwy One, north of what is now Tequesta Drive.
- May 27, 1962 St. Jude breaks ground for our church on the land.
- December 16, 1962 Bishop Coleman Carroll dedicates St. Jude Church, Tequesta, which seated approximately 500 parishioners.
- October 26, 1980 The St. Jude Parish Center is dedicated.
- December 8, 1982 St. Jude Church, Tequesta, celebrates its 25th
- January 11, 1990 Parish members unanimously agree to build a new church and parish office.
- December 1, 1991 St. Jude Church, Tequesta, breaks ground for the parish office and the new church with a seating capacity of approximately 1,200 parishioners.
- August 21, 1993 The first Mass is celebrated in the new church by Rev. Thomas Vengayil, Pastor, concelebrated by Rev. Edward Campbell, O.S.B., Rev. John McAtavey, and Rev. Nicholas Maestrini, PIME.
- October 31, 1993 Bishop J. Keith Symons dedicates the new church, the new parish office building and the new rectory.
The Present ~ Our Renovated Church ~ A Dream Come True
- December 8, 2007 St. Jude Church, Tequesta, celebrates its 50th Jubilee.
- December 9, 2007 Bishop Gerald Barbarito rededicated the renovated church as part of the 50th Jubilee Mass.
- October 26, 2013 Bishop Gerald Barbarito rededicated the renovated Jubilee Parish Center